Commercial law for businesses
The law firm Olšavský Legal provides its clients with a comprehensive legal agenda in the field of commercial law.
We arrange the following:
- Representation in business-related legal disputes and legal consultancy;
- Managing and solving a comprehensive legal agenda of a business, business-related legal consultancy and representation of legal entities and natural persons;
- Establishing limited liability companies (s. r. o.) and other businesses (general partnership – v. o. s., limited partnership – k. s., joint-stock company - a. s., cooperative and other businesses as per the EU legislation);
- Changes in the business data entered in Companies Register (e.g. changes in business name, registered office, statutory body, shareholders, changes in and amendments to the scope of business activities, business share transfers, changes in legal forms etc.) under commercial law;
- Winding up, merging, dividing and liquidation of business companies and cooperatives;
- Debt collection (notices of intention to sue, applications, representation, consultancy);
- Preparing and reviewing business contracts and professional consultancy concerning contractual content;
- Preparing legal analyses;
- Protection of business names and business secrets (claims concerning refraining from action, defective state elimination, releasing objects subject to unjust enrichment, compensation for damages and representation and consultancy) under Commercial Code;
- Representation in the proceedings concerning unfair business practices;
- Representation in enforcement procedures;
- Representation in insolvency and restructuring proceedings.
Let’s agree on our meeting